Voice Access is an accessibility service that helps users who have difficulty manipulating a touch screen (e.g. due to paralysis, tremor, or temporary injury) use their Android devices by voice.
For help using Voice Access, see Voice Access help.
Voice Access provides voice commands in three categories:
– Basics and navigation from any screen (e.g. “go back”, “go home”)
– Gestures to interact with things on the current screen (e.g. “click next”, “scroll down”)
– Text editing and dictation (e.g. “type hello”, “replace coffee with tea”)
You can access on-screen help by saying “What can I say?” within Voice Access. You can also see the full list of voice commands by going to Voice Access Settings and selecting “Show all commands.”
Steps to enable Voice Access:
1. Go to Settings > Accessibility
2. Select “Voice Access”
3. Turn on the switch
4. Complete the tutorial to learn how to use Voice Access
Voice access Beta App Download Link https://bit.ly/2VG5T9R
Bhai nahi ho raha hai download